Dr. Vinod Shah was born on 1st November, 1947. He did his M.B.B.S, M.S & M.Ch from Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is Married to Dr. Shalini Shah and blessed with 3 children; two of them are working in North America, and one in India.
He served in
- Medical Secretary, Indian Evangelical Mission (I.E.M) Bangalore, India.
- Emmanuel Hospital Association (E.H.A) New Delhi, India—Executive Director, (CEO): 1996- 2004
- Emmanuel Hospital Association (E.H.A) New Delhi, India—Medical Director, 1989-1996
- Head, Department of Distance Education (Medical) - Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, India.
- CEO of International Christian Medical and Dental Association (ICMDA), 2010-2018
- From March 2019 he serves as a senior surgeon at St. Thomas Hospital & Leprosy centre
- He is the founder and Director of PISCES Wellness and Health